Batimat Inside 2016
BATIMAT INSIDE is hold for the third time. As usually projects and implemented projects of residential and public interiors are accepted for the contest.
This year the contest focuses on small areas of the living spaces, public interiors and design concepts for bathroom interiors.
- Interior small apartment
- Public interior in detail
- The bathroom is a private area
In the new season:
Russian and foreign (including the CIS countries) architects, artists-designers (designers) and students of specialized universities and faculties, as well as teams of authors will participate. The participation is free of charge.
The purpose of the contest:
selection and awarding authors of the best of residential and public interiors, as well as promote new ideas and technologies in the design of modern, ecological and high-tech spaces.
Valuable prizes from partners of the contest are waiting for the winners!
The dates for the competition:
November 1, 2015 – March 20, 2016.
The founder of the competition:
International construction and interior exhibition BATIMAT Russia 2016.
The organizer of the contest:
PH "Stroitelniy Expert".
The coordinator of the competition:
Natalia Dupina – project Manager, publishing house "Stroitelniy expert"
Tel: 8 (495) 380-37-00, 380-12-00, 380-21-11
Official contest page:
The Results of BATIMAT INSIDE 2016, the Third All-Russia Contest of Architectural Projects in Interior Design
The Third All-Russia Contest of architectural projects in interior design BATIMAT INSIDE 2016 took place as a part of the exhibition BATIMAT RUSSIA. The contest and the prize fund were founded by the International construction and interior exhibition BATIMAT RUSSIA and set up by the LLC Stroitelny Expert
The Director of the publishing house Stroitelny Expert Larisa Malivanova expressed her hope that the architects and designers would have much work and good customers throughout the year, wished everybody inspiration and success to create projects that will take the prizes in the 2017 contest BATIMAT INSIDE.
The ceremony of the awards was preceded by a workshop from the company “Samara Plaster Plant”. SPP is one of the largest enterprises of the plaster industry in Russia and, from this year on, a partner of BATIMAT INSIDE contest. The company specializes in producing alpha gypsum and gypsum building plaster, partition blocks, as well as dry building mixtures.
The workshop participants were shown “the ready solutions for interior decoration on the basis of alpha gypsum.” At the master class, the company’s head of sales Dmitry Nikolaev spoke about the unique products developed in Samara Plaster Plant for 3D-cast panels, stucco, plaster decor elements and decorative stone. After the workshop, all the participants were able to pick up the finished plaster figures as souvenirs.
It is worth noting that the contest proved a real success. The organizers received 238 projects from 39 regions of Russia. Even after the deadline, 24 more entries were sent. Altogether, 214 projects were admitted to participate: they are posted at the contest’s official website. This year, several architects and designers from Italy and Ukraine participated in the contest which, from this year on, can be rightfully assigned the status of a contest with international participation.
The contest was held in the categories: “The Living Space”, “The Public Space” and “Ceramics in the Interior”.
The jury included: Nikolay Milovidov, chief architect of the architectural bureau UNK project, Igor Khatuntsev, head of the studio “Architect Khatuntsev and partners”, Oleg Konovaltsev, chief architect of JSC “ARST”, Tamara Lukyanenko, Director of the exhibition BATIMAT RUSSIA and Larisa Malivanova, General director of LLC “Stroitelny Expert”.
At the awards ceremony which took place in an emotionally upbeat atmosphere, the jury member Igor Khatuntsev said: “I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised not only by the quantity of the projects, but also the excellent quality of most of them. It was really interesting and it was even hard to choose the best of the best!”
Winners of the Contest:
- Nominated for “Living space,” category “Project”: Denis Krasikov, Monchegorsk, Murmansk region, the project “The Apartment in Post-Modern Style.”
- Nominated for “Living space,” category “Implemented project”: Andrey Kartsev, Julia Vishnepolskaya, Alexander Polkovnikov, “Andrey Kartsev and Julia Vishnepolskaya’s Architectural bureau”, Moscow, the project “Apartment at Beregovaya.”
- Nominated for “Public Space,” category “Project”: Julia Davletbaeva, Vladimir Gromada, Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts, Yekaterinburg, the project "The interior of the lobby of the Theater and Concert Hall in Yekaterinburg.”
- Nominated for “Public Space,” category “Implemented project”: Franco Scala, “Franco Scala’s Studio of Architecture and Design”, Brescia (Italy), the project “Wellness Club in Milan CORSO COMO.”
- In the “Projects” category of “Ceramics in the Interior”, the prize was not awarded, by unanimous opinion of the judges.
- Nominated for “Ceramics in the interior,” Section “Implemented Projects”: Julia Iglina, Oleg Semakin, Maria Ovchinnikova, “Studio of Architecture and Design “Ritz,” Izhevsk, the project “Ceramics of the SEC “Petrovsky.”
All the winners were awarded with diplomas and valuable prizes: iPhones 6 Special prizes of the Contest:
On behalf of the partners of the competition, the head of sales of CJSC Samara Plaster Plant, Andrey Samoylovich awarded the laser rangefinder to the authors of the project “Near the Sea Apartments”, Anna Suhorukova and Pavel Lesnevsky, Architectural bureau “Dynasty Dizayns”, Sochi.
The Partner of the exhibition, POLI.design - Politecnico di Milano, Milan Polytechnic University granted the certificates for free study in a workshop on the development, engineering and design of innovative leisure establishments, to three participants of the contest Batimat Inside 2015. The workshop is a unique crash course in Russian on the subjects of the design and development of interiors, as well as lighting, materials, and marketing. The program of the workshop features the lectures with the participation of professors of Politecnico di Milano and architects with international experience.
- A grant to 50% discount for participation in the workshop HoReCa Design in Russian in Milan was awarded to the project Sun Space created by Alexandra Safronova, a designer from St. Petersburg.
- A grant to 50% discount for participation in the workshop HoReCa Design in Russian in Milan was awarded to the project “Restaurant The Standard Bar” created by Natalia Tinyaeva, Architectural bureau “Meander,” Moscow.
- A grant to free participation in the workshop HoReCa Design in Russian in Milan was awarded to the project of the space for the School of integrated communications in advertising ICRA, created by the team “Creative bureau of environment design ART UP,” Moscow
The special prize from the magazine “Construction Technologies,” a subscription for the second half of the year, was awarded by Larisa Malivanova, to the International Bureau of interior and architecture “KASHUBA DESIGN” for the introduction of innovative technologies in the design and architecture and the creation of a 3D model of a city apartment project, called “We always find the solutions for quality and reliability.”
We invite architects, designers and partners to participate in the contestBATIMAT INSIDE 2016!
Founder of the contest: International construction and interior exhibition BATIMAT Russia 2015.
Organizer of the contest: LLC “Stroitelny Expert”
Partner of the contest: CJSC “Samara Plaster Plant”
Information partners of the contest:
Press: journal Salon, catalogue “Zeleny Project,” journal “Sovnemenny Dom,” journal “Paradny Kvartal,” journal “Jilishnoe Stroitelstvo,” journal “Tochka Opory,” journal “Nizhegorodsky Project.”
Architectural websites: Archi.ru, Architime, Stroitelny Expert, Archinovosti, Archimir, Archplatforma, Stroitelnaya Rossia, Decordoma.ru, Novaya Parkovaya Kultura, 4living, Master Proff, Know House, site of the journal “Zdania Vysokhih Technology.”