BATIMAT RUSSIA 2015
International Construction and Interior Exhibition BATIMAT RUSSIA 2016 invites companies to participate!
Dates: April 5 - 8, 2016
The venue: Crocus Expo IEC, Moscow, Russia.
Manufacturers from Russia, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey and other countries worldwide will represents all the special areas of construction and interior industry:
• Construction materials & equipment
• Window systems, hardware
• PVC. Aluminum profile
• Doors, locks & accessories
• Ceramic tile. Bathroom
• Stone. Technoceramic
• Finishing materials. Interior
KERAMA MARAZZI, Italon, Estima, Litokol, Vitra, Villeroy&Boch, Atlas Concorde, Rovese, Kirov Ceramics, Urals Granit, Atem, Keramin; members of Associations: Ceramics of Italy, ACIMAC, Confindustria Marmomacchine, ICEX; Terex, Aluplast RUS, Renolit, Tatprof, Alutech, Braer, Veka Rus, Schuko, EXPROF, SIEGENIA-AUBI, TBM, Stenolit, Deceuninck RUS, profine RUS, REHAU Produktion, STL TD Ceramics &Klinker, RIZ industrial plant, Kale Kilit, Picasan, Profeks Aluminyum Profil Kliplari, Sauerlander Spanplatten, AGC, Riverpark, Design Tropic, Intek, ZADOOR, Dveri Belorussii, Leskom, Pokrova, Lider, Odintsovo Production Association, Plitspichprom, Estet Group of Companies and many other participants.
The openning ceremony was attended by:
• Director of the City Planning Department at the Ministry of Construction of RF, A.V. Belyuchenko
• President of the Builders of Russia Union, V.A. Yakovlev
• Vice Head of Moscow City Planning Department, S.G. Degtyarev
• Head of Committee at the RF Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Construction Business, E.V. Basin
• Executive secretary of the Expert Council of RF State Duma on construction material production, I.I. Poshastenkov
• General Director of ZAO “Kerama Center”, L.V. Novikova
• Ambassador of the Kingdom of Spain in the Russian Federation, Mr. Jose Ignacio Carbajal
• Embassy of Italy, Italian Trade Promotion Agency (ICE), Mr. Maurizio Forte
• President of CONFINDUSTRIA CERAMICA Italy Association, Mr. Vittorio Borelli
• Union of Polymer Profile Manufacturers, E.N. Chernenko
• General Director of Media Globe – Crocus, A.A. Striganov
The opening ceremony was also attended by the representative of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry, E.A. Mugurova.
• Open meeting of government representatives of Moscow Region and the construction industry enterprises
• Conference “Architecture: meaning and vision of the future”
• Antirecessionary technologies of business development in design seminars
• Roundtable “Quality in construction”
• and lots of other events held in the form of workshops, roundtable discussions, conferences and educational lectures.
The participants have introduced 42 innovative products to the visitors of the exhibition. The innovations were demonstrated in the halls of Pavilions 1 and 2, as well as in Hall 13 of Pavilion 3. Each innovative sample was accompanied with a brief summary and the company’s stand number where you can address for further details of the product. Organizers of the contest are theCouncil of Experts Interiors of Design and The Architectural Environment (CEID) and BATIMAT RUSSIA.
The Second Russian National Architectural and Design Contest BATIMAT INSIDE hit the record this year as it collected 240 applications from39 Russian regions. The best works wereexposed for the visitors at the special exposition BATIMAT INSIDE in Hall 6, Pavilion 2. The contest was founded by BATIMATRUSSIA, with Construction Expert as the organizer of the contest. The award ceremony of the winners of the contest took place on 1 April at 14.00 in the Workshop Area located in Hall 6, Pavilion 2.
Organizer of the Exhibition: Media Globe – Crocus, LLC
• Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the RF
• Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the RF
• Ministry of Regional Development of the RF
• Builders of Russia Union
• Moscow Government
• Moscow City Architecture Committee
• Moscow Region Government
• Committee at the RF Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Construction Business
• Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• Construction Industry National Association (NOSI)
• Union of Polymer Profile Manufacturers (SPPP), Association of Window and Door Hardware Sellers and Manufacturers(APP), National Agency for Energy Saving and Renewable Energy Sources (NAEVI), Russian National Door Industry Association (NADI), Ceramics Materials Manufacturers Association (APKM)
• Confindustria Ceramica
• Ceramics of Italy
• Confindustria Marmomacchine
• Tile of Spain
General information partner:
General Internet partner:
Official analytics partner:
HomeIdeas (IVD), NewHome and Beautiful Houses magazines
General industry Internet partner: