BATIMAT RUSSIA 2017
International Construction and Interior Exhibition invites to the meeting with international manufacturers of building and finishing materials.
Manufacturers from Russia, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Finland, Serbia, India, Iran, Egypt, CIS and other countries worldwide will represent all areas of construction and interior industry.
Dates: March 28 - 31, 2017
The venue: Crocus Expo IEC, Moscow, Russia
Thematic sections of the exhibition:
- Doors, Locks & Accessories
- Ceramic tile
- Finishing materials. Interior
- Construction materials & Equipment
- Window systems, Accessories. Gates & Automatics
Business program consisted of the most interesting events:
- Retail Strategy Forum was devoted to the new trends in the Russian DIY market.
- The Russian Union of Builders held round tables concerning new rules of construction and pricing.
- Representatives of Skolkovo Foundation discussed mechanisms of innovation projects support.
- The Passive House Institute held series of workshops devoted to Passive House construction.
- Famous architects and designers held workshops about new trends in the interior design.
Special attention was paid to the REAL INTERIOR contest. The project of the contest winner was implemented in the form of a full-sized four-room apartment on the Exhibition with using of partners’ materials.
Architectural contest BATIMAT INSIDE
During the exposition the winners of BATIMAT INSIDE architectural contest were announced and awarded. Visitors could overlook the best projects at a special exposition.
Contest INNOVATIONS 2016
The INNOVATIONS contest presented to the visitors the best innovation projects of the year. The exposition was placed in loobies of pavilions 1 and 2.
International partners of the exhibition
- Confindustria Ceramica / Ceramics of Italy
- Confindustria Marmomacchine
- Italian Institute for Foreign Trade (ICE)
- IСEX / Tile of Spain
Official support of the exhibition
- The State Duma Committee on Land Relations and Construction
- The Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- The Russian Union of Builders
- The Government of Moscow
- Moscow Committee of Architecture and Urban Planning
- The CCI RF Committee on Entrepreneurship in Construction
- The Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The National Construction Industry Association
- Union of Manufacturers of Polymer Window Profiles, Association of Sellers and Manufacturers of Window and Door Fittings, National Agency for Energy Saving and Renewable Energy, National Association of Manufacturers of Door, Association of Ceramic Materials Manufacturers